- is solution-oriented dialogue.
- helps managers and employees to identify their strengths and skills and to harness them in such a way that both you yourself and your company are successful.
- aims to enable managers and employees to achieve their full potential and thus be more productive and efficient.
- is an effective way of becoming an attractive, high-potential employer and, by the same token, binding your high performers to the company.
The most important and most common areas of business coaching include:
- Leadership tasks and skills
- Strength analysis and finding direction for the future
- Supporting decisions and changes
- Handling and resolving conflicts
The range of services I offer extends from individual coaching and specialist coaching within the context of my areas of specialisation to team coaching.